Happy Wednesday Folks!!
This week has been kind of a rough one. Lots of confusion, frustration, and regret has hit me all at once and for far too long.
Today was a whole new mess. But, this photo shoot and more I took at home made the day a lot better!
A few updates for you guys:
- I dropped out of AP Psych. I’m sad about it because I was so excited about the subject, but it was the best decision for both present and future Kate. I ended up switching into Chicanx Art History! It’s a really cool and interesting and cool class, and I get to play with clay! It’s the best.
- The Fall Play Is Up In The Air. Admin has yet to confirm our play and there’s a large chance we won’t be doing it. I really need a win this week, because personally, I’m not doing so hot. I hope they come through with the confirmation.
- Stupid Jokes in Class, Lunchtime Stupidity, Drama Whims, And Football Games Are The Only Things Keeping Me Sane. I’m going crazy, falling into the same pattern with zero change. This week shook a few things up, and hopefully things will continue to change and grow as the universe sees fit.
Mirror Selfie (2019)
- Homecoming Is Next Week. Next Saturday I get to go to my first homecoming! I’m going with a bunch of friends and getting my makeup done by one of them. (That should be interesting, since I’ve never had foundation or concealer on.) I’m really excited because I haven’t been to an actual semi-formal dance since 8th grade.
- I’m Writing For Myself Again. Time is not something I’ve got a great amount of, so the chunk of it that I don’t nap away or spend on homework, I write. I’ve started with tiny things, like writing letters to people I love and jotting down short stories that pop into my head during math. But it’s a start, and one that I’m really excited for.
- I’m Making More Friends And Getting Closer With The Ones I Have. I am a huge people person, so this is a thing I’m really happy about. So many of my new classmates have been able to make me laugh and smile when I’m down, and I’ve been able to do the same for them. People are the most beautiful gift to the world when treated and when treating other people right. We should make more good people.
Em’s Discovery Of Isaac’s Deviance
Thanks for reading my little life update! I’m trying to keep the blog as updated as possible, not only for you guys but for me to look back on. As junior year goes on, I realize how soon high school is going to be over for me. I’m getting super sentimental and scared, so expect a lot of posts in this format!
I’ll talk to you guys on Sunday with some more broadway dreams stuff. I couldn’t tell you what, I haven’t figured that out yet. You’ll just have to wait and see!
Hi guys! Thanks so much for reading my blog post!
It’s been a long week, so I’m really glad to be able to give myself time to talk to you guys and update y’all about what’s going on with me! I hope to talk to you guys more soon. I love y’all <3.
As usual, like and comment if you please, I’d love to learn about you and your thoughts on my writing or my blog so far! If you have any thoughts on this post or have any suggestions for what you’d like to see from me in the future, please let me know! I’d love to hear from you all!
Thank you all so much, and I’ll write you all on Sunday !
Want more updates on the blog of info about me? Follow my social media below!